2021 New York State
Boys' 14U Junior Golf Championship
Seven Oaks Golf Club (Hamilton) | July 27-28
Terms of the Competition
- Gender: Players must be male.
- Membership: Players must be either (1) a resident of New York State or (2) belong to an NYSGA member club or an NYSGA eClub (NYS residency required of eClub members).
- Age: Players must be 14 years old or younger as of July 28, 2021
- USGA Handicap Index: Players must have an up-to-date USGA Handicap Index. Juniors can get one free by joining an NYSGA eClub.
- Entries: All players must register online prior to the established deadline (see below). Entries by mail or fax will not be accepted. A player may only submit one entry. Any player found to have submitted more than one entry may be subject to disqualification.
- Fee: $150
- Deadline: Entries must be received prior to the deadline (5PM EST on Thursday, July 8, 2021). Late entries will not be accepted, regardless of the reason.
- Refund Policy: A portion of the entry fee, based on the schedule below, will be refunded regardless of reason if the NYSGA is notified (315-471-6979 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org): Prior to Deadline: Entry fee less $20. After the Deadline: Entry fee less $50.
FIELD SIZE, FORMAT, DIVISIONS, & TIES
- Field Size: The field will be limited to 36 players. If more than 36 players register, the field will be comprised of the 36 players with the lowest USGA Handicap Index as of the entry deadline. The remaining players will be placed on a wait list ordered by their USGA Handicap Index.
- Format: 36 holes of individual stroke play.
- Cut: There is no cut.
- Age Groups: In addition to competing for prizes in the overall Championship, players will also compete within the following age divisions:
- 12 & Under
- Schedule: The tentative schedule of events is listed below.
- Monday, July 26 // Practice Rounds
- Tuesday, July 27 // Round 1 (AM Tee Times - 18 Holes)
- Wednesday, July 28 // Round 2 (PM Tee Ties - 18 Holes)
- Ties: The player with the lowest score for 36 holes will be the champion. In the event of a tie for winner of the Championship, a sudden-death playoff will be held immediately following play. If there is a tie for the winner in the Age Groups, the tie will be broken using the USGA's method of matching scorecards.
CADDIES AND GOLF CARTS
The use of a caddie and/or motorized golf cart is prohibited for all rounds.
INFORMATION & PAIRINGS
Complete Championship details, including information about pairings, starting times, and yardages played, will be emailed to players and posted on this website after entries close.
For a complete listing of NYSGA Championship Policies and Procedures, click here.
NYSGA CONTACT INFORMATION
CONDITIONS; TERMS; SCHEDULES
The NYSGA reserves the right to amend any of the conditions, terms, or schedules published for this Championship. The decision of the NYSGA in any matter will be final.
To view past results for these Championships, click here.
SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
Thank you to our valued sponsors! Their support of the NYSGA and our member golf community helps us strengthen our services, member benefits and overall tournament experience.
For more information, click here.